Saturday, May 10, 2014

Latest Free Crochet eBooks from AllFreeCrochet



I have given my permission to AllFreeCrochet to use my free pattern for the Shy Butterfly Baby Sweater in their soon to be released, free crochet patterns ebook.

baby sweater free crochet pattern

This is an honor for me, All Free Crochet is not only trustworthy, it is the leading free crochet pattern directory. The free pattern directory is easy to navigate, has a pictured pattern directory with a short description of the free pattern which includes experience levels,  they also have a what is hot list in every category. 
As a pattern writer, the rewards for having your patterns available for listing on their site is on going, a steady flow of traffic to your free crochet patterns, acknowledgement and what I like to call trophies when your pattern does very well with the pattern users such as this icon you are given.
all free crochet blogger icon
I have enjoyed reading about the crochet designers on AllFreeCrochet, it's nice to know a little bit about the designers who supply their designs for free and who are willing to share so much of their time for others they do not even know, thank you to you all.