Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh Dear, Things Are Happening So Quick!

I wrote about my house being up for sale on Monday the 23 of March, by Thursday 26 of March my house was sold! We had 4 lookers and 2 buyers in that time, we accepted the offer that gave us our full asking price on the house. I had been down to view some some more houses in the small township we had chosen to move to in between those days. There seemed to be nothing on offer that suited us, but we had seen the out side of a relocated display home the week before. So I booked an appointment to view the house from the inside.
After much discussion and doing the dollar figures we decided on that one. But we had to crunch the seller on the figures a bit to make it worth our while.
As it is a relocated house, there is much to do on the outside. It sit's on a quarter block with a double car port, so you can imagine all of the extra's we need, to improve the block.
It's almost like a new home, even though it has been a display house, we will be the first to actually live in it.
Down went the deposit and we are currently in the waiting stage for our buyers finance to be approved. So that is where I have been of late, in the real estate world, which I knew barely nothing about until just recently.

I thought I'd throw in some picture's here of my naughty dirty dog's. Dad (Louie) look's remorseful for getting dirty, but playful and naughty little Rev, doesn't seem to care, he was out having fun!