Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm finally using my knifty knitter!

I must admit I was quite apprehensive about using the knifty knitters. I gave it a try some time back and put it away. Gave it a try last night and put it away again, thought more about it, did some research and here is what I have achieved so far with the help of viewing, yes you guessed it more video tutorials from youtube!
I chose some thick medium that I was given some time back which was too difficult to crochet with and I added some pretty pink feathered medium to brighten up the pink.
I think it is looking great so far. I am making a scarf.
Below are the 2 video tutorials that will assist me in the completion of the scarf. It really is making up quite quickly now that I have the hang of it.
The first video shows you how to begin the scarf.

The second video shows you how to finish the scarf.

I really hope these video's help some one as much as they helped me, thank you to the producers of the video tutorials!


Update
Here are some progress shots and the finished scarf with a hat too!


Completed scarf.

Here is the hat about a third of the way in progress.

The hat coming off the knifty knitter ring.

The pair together, all in a days work!
I could not have achieved the both of these if it were not for the video tutorials supplied above.
Thank you Producers!