Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tunisian Crochet along with the Video Tutorial

Oh I found this site that has not only the pattern to use, but a video of making the patterned item too! So cool if you do not want to read the pattern and or you think it seems too hard to do.
Well it's not too hard, with the video tutorial to watch, make it while you watch it, pressing the pause button when you need to. I find these video tutorials fantastic!
Below is a Tunisian short row dish cloth that I made whilst watching the video tutorial. It took a lazy hour to complete. I am also thrilled to say that sewing in loose ends and tails are shown in the video and they are the same way that I do it.

Here is the link to the pattern and the video here. But don't stop there have a look around this site for more video tutorials and patterns. What a great way to learn. Thank You to Mary Grace McNamara from Hooked on Needles for supplying these lessons!